In this tutorial you will learn how to report about network issues you might come across. It is important to notify your clients of any server downtime or network outages, whether expected or unexpected.
Watch this process on video on Reporting Network Issues using WHMCS
- To report a network issue, go to Support after log into the admin panel of your WHMCS account.
- Hover over Network Issues and click on Create New
- Give the network issue a title and specify the type, server, priority and status of the issue. Also choose a start and end date.
- Scroll down and type a description of the issue and click on Save Changes
- The default view is for open issues but the one we made is scheduled.
- Click Scheduled.
- Network issues can be closed or deleted using these two links.
Reporting Network Issues using WHMCS
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to report a network issue using WHMCS.