Managing orders from WHMCS is easy. Follow along as we discuss how it’s done in detail with images of each step. Watch the video of the topic on Managing Orders in WHMCS
- Log into WHMCS admin panel and click on the Orders tab.
- From the drop down list, select List All Orders.
- A list of orders will show up.
- To accept a pending order, check the box in front of the particular order and click on Accept Order.
- Open an order by clicking the ID number.
- Details about this order will be shown. You can cancel or delete the order, set it back to pending or set it as fraudulent using this row of buttons. WHMCS5 also allow you to cancel order and refund it automatically.
- To change details about the item such as the domain name, server and package, click the item name in the order.
- Click Invoices. This is where you can view a list of the invoices for the selected customer.
- Click on an invoice number to view it.
- Here you can mark an invoice unpaid or paid, you can also send invoice reminder, and you can even add payment for this invoice.
Managing Orders in WHMCS
That’s it! You now know how to manage orders in WHMCS.