Learn how to manage invoices in WHMCS. Click here to watch the video of this tutorial.
- Click on the Billing tab after you’ve logged into WHMCS admin panel.
- Click on the Invoices link from the drop down menu.
- You can use the Search/Filter tab which is to the left to change which invoices are displayed.
- To perform an action on an invoice, click its checkbox.
- Then click one of the button next to With Selected, We’ll mark this one as paid.
- You can also mark invoices as Unpaid or Cancelled, Delete an invoice or Send Reminder for an invoice.
- To Edit an invoice, click on an invoice number.
- At the bottom of an invoice’s page, you can modify the items on the invoice and view a list of payments received.
- With the Summary tab open, you can also perform the serveral actions listed at right. For unpaid invoices, you can re-send the reminder e-mails using the top two buttons.
- You can also add a payment to this invoice and apply a credit or a refund.
- When finish, scroll down and click on Save Changes.
Managing Invoices in WHMCS
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to manage invoices with WHMCS.