Now let’s learn how to manage downloads. This tutorial is written to explain how it’s done, watch the video episode of this on Managing Downloads using WHMCS
- Log into admin panel of WHMCS and go to the Support menu.
- Click Downloads from the drop down menu.
- Click Add Category tab.
- Type a Category Name and Description and click on Add Category. For this demonstration we created a category called Logos and as the description we said “Company logos”.
- Now click on the category we just added.
- Now click on the Add Download tab.
- Choose the Type.
- Enter a Title and Description.
- You can upload a file using an FTP manager then type the URL to the file, or upload directly from your computer. We’ll choose Upload File.
- Click Browse.
- Locate the file on your local machine and double click on it.
- To allow only logged in clients to download the file, check this box.
- Click Add Download.
Managing Downloads using WHMCS
That’s it! You now know how to manage downloads in WHMCS.