Let’s see how you can manage clients you’ve added to your system. This tutorial and the WHMCS demo video tutorial are created to help you with the steps of customer managing.
- Log into admin panel of your WHMCS account and click on the Clients tab.
- Click View/Search Clients link.
- To view a client’s profile, click on the client’s name.
- This page will show you the client’s information and stats.
- You can see here also list of shortcuts to actions that can be performed such as adding a new order for this client.
- Here we can see other information about the client and even send an email.
- Here we can see a list of products/services, addons and domains this client has purchased.
- Now, click the Profile tab.
- Do the necessary modifications and click on Save Changes button.
- Next we’re on the Contacts tab to add a contact for the chosen client.
- To edit client’s products and services, click on the Product ⁄ Services tab.
- Now the Domains tab.
- Here we can see the domains this client has purchased and edit information about each one.
- Next to Billable Items. Here, if this client has been billed for additional items, they will show up on this page.
- Now the Invoices tab. Any invoices this client has received will be listed here.
- Click on Quotes tab next. Any quotes you have given to this client will show up here.
- Next to Transfer tab. If this client has sent a payment, it will show up below.
- Now the Email tab. Any emails this client has received in WHMCS will show up here.
- Click on Notes tab. Here you can add notes about the client.
- Click the Log tab. This is a new tab and was introduced in WHMCS 5.
- You can see what client has done. He has modified password etc. You can also that who has performed action on client’s account, either client himself or admin.
- You will get complete actions details including, date, description, user and IP address.
Managing Clients in WHMCS
That’s it! You now know how to manage clients in WHMCS.