Billable items in WHMCS can be used to bill your customers for something that isn’t one of your set products or services. Let’s learn how to add a new billable item in this tutorial. watch the video of it on Creating Billable Items in WHMCS
- Click on the Billing tab after logging into WHMCS.
- Hover over Billable Item.
- Click on Add New link from the sub menu.
- Select the Client.
- If you want to add a billable item related to a product or service, choose it from this drop down or else continue to next option.
- Enter a Description.
- If you want to charge based on hourly rate, choose hours or just type amount.
- Choose which Invoice Action to take.
- Click Save Changes.
- The client has now received a new billable item and it will show up on his next invoice.You can edit or delete billable items using the relevant buttons.
Creating Billable Items in WHMCS
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create a new billable item in WHMS.