In this tutorial, we will show you how to configure your WHMCS with 2Checkout payment gateway in order to use it as a web hosting billing system in a few steps.
First and foremost, you would need to have both your WHMCS and the 2CO accounts setup.
Using the WHMCS key we offer upon your request, you can easily, setup your WHMCS system. The one click script installer – Softaculous will be useful in this configuration.
Next, sign up for the free 2CO Merchant account. Now you are ready to configure the two systems.
Required WHMCS settings
- Log into your WHMCS admin panel
- Navigate to to the payment gateway page from Setup > Payment > Payment Gateway
- Set the value of Display Name field to 2CheckOut.
- For “Vendor Account Number, type in the 2CheckOut account number.
- Type in the values for API username and API password.
- Enter the value for the field Secret Word. Please make sure that you entered the same value you entered on your 2Checkout site management panel.
- Enable any other additional from the given options and finally click on Save Changes button.
Required 2Checkout Settings
- Log into your 2CheckOut account and click on the Account > Site Management.
- Under Direct Return, select Given links back to my website
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain.)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your WHMCS admin.) and click on Save Changes.
- Once again, click on the Account > Site Management and click the Create Username link and create a new username with API Access and API Updating selected for the Access type.
- Now, click on the Notifications tab and enable the All Messages.
- Finally, Enter http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/tco.php as the global URL and apply (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain.) and save your changes.