WebHost Manager’s Quota Modification feature allows you to change an account’s quota limit. When defining or selling quotas, is it important to know the purpose of use or purchase from the end user as the quota sets the maximum usable disk space for an account on your server.
Learn in detail how to adjust the quota value from this tutorial and video tutorial How to modify an account’s quota in WHM?
- Click the Account Functions link after logging into.
- Then click the Quota Modification link.
- This page lists all the accounts in your WHM and the total amount of storage space used by each one.
- Let’s go ahead and change the quota for the demo123.com hosting account.
- Click Modify.
- Click Save.
- That’s it! We’ve just modified the account demo123.com so it can now use up to 10000 megabytes of storage space. You may want to use this feature if customers upgrade their accounts or if they’re running low on available storage space.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to change the storage space quota for any account in your WHM.