In this tutorial you will learn about Modify an Account link in WHM. This can be used to update a cPanel account which you already created. Watch the video of this topic on: How to modify an account in WHM?
- Be logged into WHM and click on Accounts Function.
- Click Modify an Account link.
- Click the account you wish to modify, we’ll choose the demo123.com account.
- Then click on Modify.
- This is where you can modify an account. You can change the cPanel theme, the number of allowed email accounts, mailing lists, MySQL databases, FTP accounts, subdomains, parked domains, and/or addon domains.
- Let’s go ahead and change a few things…
- When finished click Save.
- If there is a conflict between the package and your chosen settings, choose one of these options. We’ll create a new package with these settings.
- Click Proceed.
- That’s it! The account has been modified. You can return to the Modify an Account screen at any time, as customers may periodically want to upgrade their accounts.
How to modify an account in WHM?
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to modify an account in WHM.