Depending on the hosting package you’ve signed up for at SkyNetHosting.Net, your account may have the ability to host multiple websites. You can find the number of add-on domains you are eligible for by looking at the Stats section which is to left of the cPanel home page (click on the down ward arrow to expand the stats area if it’s collapsed.)
By the end of this tutorial you will know how to create and add an add-on domain in you cPanel account. Watch the video tutorial: How to create an Addon Domain in cPanel to recall the process explained here in detailed
- Once you are logged into your cPanel account, scroll down to the Domains section and click on Addon Domain.
- This is the Addon Domains page, where you can setup additional domain names that point to subdomains of your account. Enter the new domain name first.
- Then enter a unique username for the domain.
- Enter and confirm a password.
- Next, click on Add Domain.
- On completion a screen with a success message will show up. Something similar to this:
- All you addon domains will be listed here and you can manage or delete them.
How to create an Addon Domain in cPanel
This concludes this tutorial on creating Addon Domains in cPanel. In our tutorials to come on this section, you will learn how configure different tools in of Domains type.