This WHM tutorial and the video tutorial : Familiarizing with WHM, is all about getting familiar with the Web Hosting Manager system. Let’s start off by taking a look around.
- In this center frame there are several icons we can click on. These icons correspond to headings in this left frame. Every hosting account created in WHM has its own cPanel, an end user control panel. Clicking on an icon will bring up sub-icons that correspond to all the tools available on the left.
- Click the account information icon here. To access any of these tools, you can click on the corresponding icon in this frame. You can also click on the link here in this menu frame. You could have also done this from the WHM home page.
- Scroll down here to see all the tools available in WHM. Here are the 6 tools available to use under account information.
- As you can see, there are dozens of tools available to you in WHM.
- Scroll back up. Click the News link. This is where you would get news from your reseller plan provider, if they use this feature in WHM.
- Click the Change Log link. This page shows detailed information of your version of WHM, historical information about when it was updated, and what changes were made.
- To log out of WHM, simply close your browser, or click this Log out link.
Familiarizing with WHM
This is the end of the tutorial. You should now be more familiar with WHM and how to navigate within its pages. For more information on how to perform specific tasks, please refer our other flash demos and whm tutorials .